The BT7824 is an external joining kit for Ø50mm poles which is designed to extend the drop of System 2 installations. Made from a single piece of 4mm thick heavy duty steel, the joiner easily bolts to the outside of the poles to create a rigid join. The open tube design allows cables to pass through unimpeded and also provides a cable access point at the join location.
- Allows a rigid external join of 2x Ø50mm poles
- Heavy duty steel supports substantial loads with minimal movement
- Includes grub screws which allow micro-adjustment of pole angle
- Allows cables to pass through the poles and joiner
- Provides a cable access point at the pole join