Designed to fit BT8390 mounting rails to BT8380 support columns, the BT8380-JPK is a joining plate which is needed to assemble System X freestanding, mobile or bolt-down video wall solutions. The plate is fitted quickly and easily using the provided sliding nuts and countersunk screws, which allow the mounted rail to be positioned anywhere along the length of the column. A row height spacer (BT8390-SP) is also available (separately) to help position multiple rails when installing video walls, without needing to measure out the position of each BT8380-JPK.
- Used for a variety of different fixed, freestanding or mobile video wall installations
- Also ideal for single and twin screen System X installations
- Included sliding nuts allow rails and columns to be positioned as required to suit the application
- Connects BT8390 mounting rails to BT8380 vertical columns
- Can be positioned at any height on the column, and anywhere along the rail to suit the application
*Please note the BT8390-SP has preset measurements for the most common video
wall screen sizes; 46″, 47″, 55″ and 60″ in a landscape orientation.