Ideal for single row, multi-screen installations, these interface arms are designed to mount small to medium sized screens in a fixed position along System X horizontal mounting rails. The universal design is compatible with a variety of different screens and allows them to be mounted in either landscape or portrait orientations. Levelling screws on each interface arm provides post installation height adjustment and a mounted depth of 48mm from the wall allows easy access for cables and connectors.
- Ideal for menu boards and other multi-screen installations
- Universal design compatible with most screens
- Suitable for landscape or portrait mounting
- Lateral adjustment – position arms anywhere along the length of the rail
- Includes levelling screws to adjust the screen height
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- Simple ‘hook-on’ installation